inlingua understands the importance of our students’ health and security. Your safety and wellbeing are our top priority. That’s why we recommend Colina Insurance Services, one of the world’s top providers of student and travel insurance, to ensure reliable and affordable health insurance coverage during your stay with us.
All students must show proof of health insurance before starting classes.
Student Health Insurance for periods longer than 30 days
Foreign students studying in the U.S. will need medical insurance to cover unexpected emergency medical treatment costs.
Colina™ provides excellent illness and accident expense protection and is widely accepted by U.S. universities and U.S. study abroad programs. It meets or exceeds the requirements set by the Department of State, U.S. Citizenship and Immigration Services and NAFSA.
Benefits offered by Colina Insurance:
- Maximum Coverage: US $1,000,000 Per Insured per year
- Temporary Emergency Coverage: US $25,000 while application being underwritten
- Renewal: Guaranteed for life
- Reparation of Mortal Remains: US $5,000 per insured
- Cancer Treatment: 100% Coverage
- Intensive Care Unit: 100% Coverage
- Outpatient Services: 100% Coverage
- Outpatient Surgery: 100% Coverage
- Hospital Room and board: 100% Coverage
Maternity, Organ Transplant, Congenital Disorders, Air Ambulance are covered. Benefits vary depending on plan chosen. Please refer to the policy for details.
Colina-Rated “A” Excellent by AM Best