We believe that the right living environment will greatly enhance your enjoyment of the area and ultimately your satisfaction with our language programs.
If you are looking for a safe and comfortable living environment while you are in Florida, then homestay is the right choice for you.
Staying with a host family will allow you to experience American culture to the fullest extent possible. Homestay living will also provide you with valuable exposure to the daily life and customs of average Americans. An additional bonus is that you will be able to practice English in a natural setting and pick up common expressions quickly and easily. In a private home, you will also enjoy home-cooked meals (breakfast only or breakfast and dinner).
inlingua has a strong network of homestay families ready to host our international students. Every family is individually screened and carefully selected by either our Accommodation Manager or third-party partner to ensure that you have a unique experience.
All homestay homes are located within seven miles of the school and are close to all major bus routes so that students can easily and conveniently enjoy all that Florida has to offer.
Homestays are available in the following formats:
- Homestay single room with breakfast
- Homestay single room with breakfast and dinner
- Homestay shared room with breakfast
- Homestay shared room with breakfast and dinner
inlingua provides students with the option of living in one of our partner hotels, which are conveniently located near our schools.
All of our hotel options have been carefully inspected and selected to ensure that they meet your expectations.
Our hotels are located within seven miles of the school and offer the following features:
- Free high-speed internet
- Complementary daily breakfast
- A fully-equipped kitchen with full size refrigerator (may not be available in all locations)
- All utilities are included in the nightly rate
- Complimentary daily housekeeping
- Complimentary local and toll-free telephone calls
- Laundry room